Monday, April 26, 2010

63% of Grain Eaters have No Use for Microwave


It has been shown by many scientific studies that humans do not care what they put in there bodys anymore. These days, you could walk into a deli and order a chicken sandwich on grain bread and the clerk will look at you like your crazy. They say, "I think your better off ordering the steak sandwich with french fries or maybe I'll sneak you a donut under the counter. Yea, that's right, here comes the donut and no I won't tell a soul"

Maybe you go into your favorite breakfast joint and ask them to mix in a nice helping of grains into your morning milk glass. Good luck getting out of there with your skin. Oh, and maybe they'll serve you up a fried egg sandwich with cheese or some mor donuts to boot. Tell them thanks while your fatass rolls out the door. I can hear your arteries getting clogged more and more by the minute.

This nation has fallen out of love with grains and I am done with it. We should be eating more grains in EVERY. SINGLE. MEAL. WE EVEREAT. At night, I make a few grain cakes and sprinkle them with barley and a bit of nutmeg for taste. If I am hungry in the middle of the night, I wake myself up and construct a grain wafer from oats and any other protein or cereals I can find before finally finishing the wafer in bed. Rices, barleys, corns and ryes can be blended into a nice grain stew that makes six to eight servings. If the grains are simmered and seasoned just right, this is a stew that will turn a few heads. A hearty grain broth is a nectar that only the gods would be fit to taste, but your just making it in your own kitchen. You will be the envy of your neighborhood with these broths and you will be amazed at what juices and nutrients can be extracted from a series of well slelected grains. The healing powers of grains can cure a common sickness and have even regenerated human organs in a few rare cases.

You can also try rhubarb stalks dipped in cornmeal and my grandmothers seed muffins, but I am not saying you need a 100% grain diet. Try swallowing a few seeds of grain every morning until you get used to it. If your grilling a steak or chicken, coat the meats with grain seed or inject them into the center with a baster. Some specialty stores sell special grain cubes that can be dissolved into a nice soup or bottle of sports drink. The point is GET THE GRAINS IN ANYWAY YOU CAN and if that means kicking some butt at your favorite restaurant then so be it.

For your sake, for your kids sake, click this link to read the United States Drug Administrations report on grain consumption and how it is out of control. I have read very little of this now that I have a job, but the warning signs are there. Thanks and God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Well, my boss made it officially this afternoon and threatened
    me. He says if he sees me on the site again I will have a very serious problem. I'm not sure what I'll do about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I cotinue to risk my job by bein on this site at work. All I'm doing is having a conversation with myself. Dumb and sad, really. We're

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Tim and I love writing on my stupid blog and looking at pictures of naked men when I should be WORKING. I'm also an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not post this, it was Jessica. Burt delete this immediately. This is what I was talkin about when I say I don't trust security on this site. This is really Tim.

    ReplyDelete