Friday, April 29, 2011

A Quick Mae Culpa






On behalf of Tim and myself I wood like to apologize to our faithful readers. The past six months have been trying times for me and I have let my commitment to Fencing Brains, namely Tim's, laspe. The long and short of it is that I wrongfully thought that I was at a point in my life in which I thought it would be a good time for me to leave the wicker business and try my hand wood sculpturing. It was a disaster. Nobody tells you when you get into wood sculpturing that chainsaws are deadly instruments that must be respected as much as any local bloodthirsty maniac. Also their are permits involved. But I'm happy to report that after a brief stint in the hospital and another in county jail Wickery-Dickory Dock will be reopening in a few short weeks down at pier 29. We will aslo be selling handmade windsocks now. $49.95+tax.

OK, let the fencing of brains resume! ON GOURD!

No comments:

Post a Comment