Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Eveyone's Favorite Idiot



Burt, I have you right where I want you today, and no one will save you. You cannot argue you're way out of this, you cannot run to Dondra, you cannot call your brother and ask him to look up something on the internet that has slipped from your pea-brained mind. The Colts were annihlahted Sunday night and the argument. I proved something to myself Sunday night and that is this: Dan Rather said "Luck goes to those who don't depend on it". I have always been so confident and so successful, but now I have the proof. I guess sometimes the sun does shine on a dog's ass.

I took the Superbowl and analized it as hard as I could until I came up with the correct deduction and that was that the Saints would win. I knew it and I tried to tell you, man. I just kept telling you and telling you but you stuck to your stupid guns like a meathead. I was at a party Sunday night and there were some idiots there too who were rooting for the Colts and I just kept rubbing their faces in it over and over until the party was canceled. As I laid in my bed that night, the funniest part was imagining your sagging face during the final buzzer.

Your email about Karna doesn't make any sense. There is no situation in which you should be talking to her on teh phone. Do not email me again because I can't respond quickly enough, I want to talk to you on the phone ASAP.

6 comments:

  1. Tim, you can't be serious? Did you even watch the game? I didn't but I can tell you right now that the Colts got hoesed. Just as I predicted, the Saints were outmatched in nearly every conceivable statistical category, accept the score. Which also proves my point: Nobody should ever try to say who's going to win anything because you will probably be wrong, as I was. Case closed.

    But that's the way the world works, sometimes in life. You plan accordingly, and then--oops--all the sudden your trucks broken down on the side of route 66 with a bed full of wicker products and you have no choice but to abandon all your wicker and walk 20 miles to the gas station up the road only to return to your truck to find all your wicker is gone. Roll with the punches, folks. And that brings me to my next point: You don't see the guys who stole my wicker driving by as I'm walking to the gas station and taunting me, do you? They have class. Unlike you, Tim. Way to kick a man and a football team while their down.

    I'm no spring chicken, but I don't look like somebodies grandma laying in the mud. I could easily post that picture of you in '98 when you slipped and fell into that pile of bagel dough at my wedding. But I won't and I didn't. If you want to fence my brain with one of my hands tied behind my back, so be it. But in my other hand that's not tied behind my back, I will hold a cleaver so you and your brain better be ready. Come correct.

    Karna and I discussed your proposal, but we feel that, given your temper, e-mail is the right channel for that sort of thing. Besides, I need to to talk to her directly so we can discuss our business ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed to start this website with you because I thought it would be a good place to share thoughts and ideas and to show this world of cynics how debate is so dead. So far this has just been an enormous failure to me and I am just white faced as a bedsheet about it. I really doubt that I get any sleep tonight over this because my body is just shutting down right now about this and that's a damn shame because tomorrow morning. I think we should seriously consider deleting this page and I'm dead serious because I'm just not having fun anymore.

    I really hoped that by documenting these debates publicly on this webpage, we could start showing each other who had won the debate and that everyone could learn from what I had said. I thought this would be a safe harber, a digital battle ground, away from all the madness of are lives where we could just let go and let the power of are intellect take us wherever it desired. That was gonna be the beauty of it, man. But when two powerful minds pull in opposite directions, your journey goes nowhere.

    And the thing about fencing is that someone has to get stabed in order to win. Those are the rules of the game and that's just how this vicious sport has been played for centuries. I just didn't think that when I finally got stabed by you, it would be in the back. I guess have fun talking to my wife on the phone and that this will be my last post ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim, as always you are more right than you can ever, ever know. Somewhere along that road they call "purple intellectual majesty" we lost site of what our purpose was here: to analize the issues of the day and enlighten the minds of the ignorant idiots of the world.

    For that reason, I will sooon be posting a list of "Official Brain Fencing Rules and Regulations" which we will both be sworn to abide to which.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burt is totally talking to your ex-wife whenever he wants, and that's not cool. You are really clueless if you don't see that because it's obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoever you are, your clearly not following #7 on our Bill of Rights. How do you delete this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you know anything about bills of rights, then you know this post was grandfathered in because it came originally before your socalled Bill of Rights. Get a clue about parliamentary procedure before you post next time.

    ReplyDelete